Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bright Green Tear Drop Shaped Object Seen Flying Over Fullerton California


Date:  2009 ?
Time:  Evening.

I saw this a couple years ago with my friend. It moved very fast, bright green shaped like a tear drop. It seemed low in the sky and it was silent.

Then it shot off into the sky at a crazy speed and disappeared.

We tried to see if it was military, but found nothing. What's even stranger is, I haven't heard anyone else talking about this until 2011 to now. I've never seen anything like it, nor will I forget it .

I can still picture how it happened. It just appeared too, not like it was flying into view.

Hope this helped.

Additional Information:

It was in Fullerton, Ca. It could have been a meteor, but it was big, and it was flying kind of low. I believe it was 2009 I believe

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment