Friday, October 5, 2012

Huge Bright White Ball Hovering Then Shot Off Quickly Leaving A Trail Behind Over Montreal Quebec


Date:  September 20, 2012
Time:  Around 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Hi there Brian. This past Thursday evening, September 20th 2012 I was outside on my deck at my house around 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. While on my deck I was looking up in the sky and I saw a huge bright white ball, that had hovered for a few seconds without moving, then suddenly it took off and left another huge bright white “tail” then vanished.

It happened very, very quickly. There were no engine/turbine noises whatsoever, and it wasn’t a helicopter or spot light. What I saw happened very quickly and it was very intense. The big round ball of light which seemed to have a “halo” around it, and was very, very impressive, and the jagged “tail” bright light was also very impressive.

I ran inside and told my wife and she was quite intrigued about what I had seen.

Last night (Saturday September 22nd), I called my boss and told him what I saw on Thursday, he actually did a small search on the internet which led me to you. I know what I saw was something extraordinary, I still don’t know what it was, but I think about it every day now.

I am in no way “nuts” like some might think. I don’t drink alcohol nor do I do any kind of drugs etc., and it wasn’t lightning or anything like that. I have worked outside for 25 years, the outdoors is my “office” so to speak.

I just thought I would contact you with what I had seen. I live high up on a hill in the West Island area in a town called Pincourt, let me tell you I’m sure there must have been others who had seen this as it was very, very large and pronounced.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks and have a great day.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment