Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Neon Green Object Falling Out Of The Sky Over Central Florida


Date:  October 16, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

I believe I spotted the same thing last night, I live on east coast of central Florida. It was approximately 11:00 p.m. It looked neon green and I assumed it was a falling star burning out. 

I thought it was moving slow compared to shooting stars. It disappeared past the tree line. Was traveling to north-northwest. If you need to know more, please email.

I seen a bright orange one travelling same direction the night before, they reported a comet seen from California about 4 months ago.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment