Monday, October 15, 2012

Over 20 Orange Glowing Lights In The Sky Over Middletown Ohio (Picture)


Date:  October 15, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I was just leaving Applebee's in Middletown, Ohio about an hour ago when I saw over 20 orange glowing lights in the sky moving slowly to the south, but maintaining the same height.

I stopped to get gas and when I looked back up they were gone. I did take a picture and video with my cell phone.

It was the strangest thing I have ever seen.

If you would like the picture or video I can email it. Thanks.

Sorry the photo isn't very good but you can see about 10 in the photo in the distance starting on bottom left and moving up to top right.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment