Thursday, October 4, 2012

Triangle Possibly A Mile Across Seen Flying Over Gravette Benton County Arkansas


Date:  October 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:20 p.m.

My mother and I were on the back deck last Monday, 10/01/12, smoking a cigarette, when I noticed three white dots in the sky that formed a perfect triangle.

At first I thought it must be a plane from XNA, but very quickly realized it was no plane.

The object seemed to be very high up, yet it had to have been a mile across, no joke.

There was not a bit of sound from it. It occurred at around 9:20 p.m. or so. I have never put mush thought into UFO's as to if they are real or not, but last week I would have said I don't believe in them, but now I strongly do.

Nothing of this Earth could fly that way, nor be a fraction of the size this object was. I have searched the net trying to find others who had seen what we did last Monday, but no luck so far. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment