Wednesday, October 17, 2012

20 Orange Colored Lights Seen Over Columbia Tennessee


Date:  October 15, 2012
Time:  7:15 p.m.

Hello, I live in Columbia, TN. and last night, 10/15/12 at 7:15 p.m., my Daughter and Son-in-law had just left our house to head home. 

They got down to Bear Creek Road, which is on the north side of Columbia and about ¼ mile from our home, and  they saw 20 orange lights grouped in a tight pattern in front of them. 

They got out of their car to see what was going on and the lights then dispersed and formed a single file line in the sky. They called us and described them as looking like glowing orange balls of fire. 

After hearing what they were witnessing, I walked outside to see if I could see anything in the sky myself. This was a several minutes later because they spoke with my wife first and then she handed the phone to me so that she could tell me what was going on. 

I then went outside and looked in the direction of Bear Creek Road and saw nothing for a moment. Then all of a sudden an orange light just appeared in the distance and then a second one appeared in the distance behind it.

I only saw the two of them.  At first they were heading in my direction , which was southward, at a slow steady pace, then they made a steady turn toward the east. 

As they were heading east towards I-65 they started to speed up a little faster, and then the lights disappeared.  I’m 56 years old and I’ve never saw a light like this on any kind of aircraft before. 

I listened for any kind of sound like would come from a helicopter or airplane, but didn’t hear anything.  All the time I was still on the phone with my daughter and she said that the other craft or orange lights had disappeared also. 

They were definitely some sort of craft because of the way they were moving.  They looked like bright orange stars to me.  The lights on them were not flashing but steady and constant until they were turned off. 

After returning inside my home I got on the internet and typed in the following:  “Strange orange lights in the sky”. I was shocked at the number of encounters that other people had witnessed of the same orange lights. 

They have been seen all over the United States as well as other countries. I’m wondering if they could possibly be the drones that the Government is planning to use to spy on us? 

I’m not really one that believes in UFO’S.  My guess is that they are drones or some sort of Government craft that we aren’t aware of yet.  Anyway, I saw you site and thought I’d share our experience with you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment