Monday, October 15, 2012

6 Bright Orange Lights Seen Flying Over Fredericksburg Virginia


Date:  October 15, 2012
Time:  7:16 p.m.

Dear Brian Vike, I also saw 6 bright orange lights over Fredericksburg on October 15, 2012  It was at 7:16 p.m. and I was standing in the parking lot of the Colonial Tavern on Lafayette Blvd. 

I'm glad I came across your (a different witness) account as nobody else in the parking lot seemed to notice anything.

I didn't point out the lights as I was talking on my cell phone and I tried to take a photo, but the lights disappeared off to the south and the taller buildings in the downtown area blocked my view.

The first 3 lights were in a nearly straight line with the middle one slightly higher than the others. The second set of three were much closer together and in a triangle formation. 

I hope this helps.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment