Friday, October 5, 2012

Bright Yellow/Orange Lights Flew Over Chicopee Kitchener Ontario


Date:  September 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:25 p.m.

Yesterday around 11:25 p.m. over Kitchener (Chicopee) my neighbor and I witnessed some strange flying lights. There were flying two by two in line, and there were more then 15 of them.

There was no sound, lights were bright yellow (orangey-yellow) Did anybody see that to ?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Hey I saw them as well. I only saw three of them and didnt think anything of it until I looked up on google to see if anyone else saw them. I only witnessed three of the UFO's and they were switching up positions every few minutes. I was driving down Highland Road towards downtown Kitchener when I saw them. I tried taking a picture with my iphone but they were too far away and my windshield distorted the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only seen one and it was right over head off me I was on Weber ST & Whelm in Kitchener and was heading towards North Waterloo at a good speed I thought it was a lanten because it seemed to flicker yellow lights in the middle of object but when i seen it zig zag in different directions I thought different and the speed was way to quick it wasen't windy out

    ReplyDelete