Friday, October 5, 2012

18 To 22 Orange Colored Lights In The Sky Over North Waterloo Ontario


Date:  September 9, 2012
Time:  10:55 p.m.

Good day how are you today? I am writing you about orange glowing UFOs last night September 9, 2012 I am in North Waterloo ON I was getting ready for bed at 22:55 I noticed a orange craft coming over the northwest horizon which did not catch me as odd, but 20 some seconds later another was following it.

I called for my girlfriend to see, her mind being closed to any strange possibility, of course her first reaction air plane. I thought they were too close to be flying together and I also thought they were travelling really fast.

She went on about getting ready for bed I continued to watch then both vanished. After about a minute I was coming back in from the balcony my mind was racing through all the things I may have just seen, and another one came over from the same part of the horizon followed by 2 more these ones travelling much faster with same approximate course as the first one all three vanished in about the same spot.

My girlfriend returned now wondering what we were seeing. Now out of seeing about 18-22 of these orange craft the strangest, was a craft comes over the horizon followed by another one both travelling 4 times faster than any of the commercial airplanes, in sight that had the common flashing lights on them.

So I have a good comparison for speed there may have been three airplanes travel over during the orange UFOs travelling over. So anyways this is maybe the 10th one at this point comes over the horizon followed by another one and the one that was behind picked up speed and flew past the other one from where I was if you put your fingers out to measure distance there would have been 2 inches between the UFOs.

Within a couple of seconds the one that had been behind, was past the first one by 2 inches. I believe it to have been travelling at least double the other UFOs speed about 8x faster than the commercial planes in the sky.

All of the orange objects vanished in the same area in the sky. I did not see any more after 23:15. I also noticed that the colour of the UFOs were the same as the street lights, so I concluded that it was light refracting from whatever craft I was seeing where the UFOs seemed to be vanishing.

I was only able to see one have a slight glow after the others had vanished from my sight I am not just an occasional sky watcher these were not satellites, meteors, commercial airplanes. I am surprised there is nothing on the net yet about people seeing these last night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment