Thursday, October 4, 2012

Huge Orange Colored UFO Blocks The View Of The Lights In Calgary Alberta


Date:  September 30, 2012
Time:  5:45 a.m.

At 5:45 a.m. MST (just East of Calgary) on the morning of September 30, 2012, my dad and I pulled on the highway from my house which is about 35 km East of Calgary. We were traveling west and noticed the huge, orange sun coming up, and both commented on how huge it looked this morning. 

We then realized the sun comes up in the east. We discussed that it must be the moon, except the moon was in the sky, dulled by a cloud and significantly smaller than what we were looking at.

As we traveled, it both looked and behaved no differently. It looked like the sun on the horizon, however, we could see the lights of Calgary fade out behind it to the left and come back into vision on the right so it was actually between Calgary and where we were. 

I assumed it was a large building that had been built without my noticing and was just lit up with lights and closer than it appeared.

We went into a dip in the road and lost sight of it behind a hill and when we came back to the high point where we should have been able to see it again, it was gone.

Dark as the field should have been. I blew it off thinking I would look on my way home in the light of day and see what it was, only there is nothing that it could have been.

The biggest of things in that area is a house, but this was massive - not house size and it was rounded like a half sun. It didn't take off into the sky or pulsate or anything weird, it simply was, and then
wasn't.

I dare say that I've never thought of UFOs and at the time, I didn't either. It's only now that I can't explain it or even come close to trying to explain it, that I have to wonder.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment