Thursday, October 11, 2012

Orange Ball Of Light Shot Right Downward Over Orange Beach Alabama


Date:  August 29, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I live in Birmingham, Al. I was at Orange Beach, Al. on August 29th of this year, the night after Hurricane Isaac passed through. I am a hurricane lover and just came down for that. It was only my dog and I there plus a hand full of people on the entire beach.

There had been a previous mandatory evacuation, any how, it was about 11:00 p.m. and I went out to the balcony and looked up and noticed two, or three pelicans just sort of hovering over above about three feet out in the gulf and they seemed very strange acting.

All of a sudden out of nowhere an orange ball of light appeared right by the birds, scared me really bad and then just shot straight down and I ran inside. I immediately thought of being abducted.

Anyway no one else seemed to have seen it then, but was my first UFO! Now I can't keep my head out of the sky. Sounds like what you saw. Just thought I would let you know. Hope I hear from you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment