Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Orange Fireball Objects In The Sky Over Green Cove Springs Florida


Date:  October 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m.

Hi my name is (name removed), I live in Green Cove Springs, Florida near Jacksonville area. I noticed your sighting (someone else's report) and wanted to share mine. I got off of work at/around 2:00 a.m. Sunday morning.

I started driving home and noticed a orange fire like ball flying over me heading 245 degrees SW/W.

I got out of my car and looked in the direction it was heading and noticed 2 more fire like balls side by side in the distance, all moving at the same pace, in which they weren't moving at a very fast speed.

I hope more people saw this. I noticed on the news that a Shuttle landed in California today, but don't know if it had anything to do with it.

It was similar to a shuttle sighting from personal experiences. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment