Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bright Blue Light Lights Up The Area And Shoots Downward Over Manning South Carolina


Date:  October 13, 2012
Time:  1:56 a.m.

This is in response to the Columbia sighting, I seen the exact same thing. I was driving on I-95 South by exit 98 when I seen a bright blue light, light up the sky then shoot down.

The time was 1:56 a.m., it scared the crap out of me. I know it was not fire works because it didn't look like it was free falling.

It looked like it was shot straight down with such a force. The color was like the moon.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment