Saturday, October 13, 2012

Orange/Yellow Fiery Object Over Lower Eastside Of Manhattan Island New York


Date:  September 1, 2012 and September 16, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m.

Dear Brian:, I've been wondering what to do, and where to make a report.  The fireball sightings I've had, have left me stunned and feeling disturbed.
I live on the lower eastside of Manhattan Island in a high rise apartment complex. From my window, I can see the skyline of the financial district, the court buildings, the South Street Seaport (Pier 17), the East River, and a partial view of Governors Island.

On Saturday, September 1, 2012, at approximately 8:30 p.m., on a clear night, I sat by the living room window smoking a cigarette. This Labor Day weekend left the city extremely lively.

The skyline was completely lit. I noticed that the lights in skyscraper windows were all lit in different shades of pale yellow and tan.

However, one window stood out amongst the others because it was an orange/yellow color and much bigger and brighter than the others. It hugged the high rise on the top floor. It was flat, in the shape of a graffiti-like "H".

At first, I thought it was a large fire and I thought I might call the fire department because I saw it move, slightly.

I called two of my family members to the window to ask them what they thought it was before I committed myself to the phone call, but what I thought was a fire, blinked out. 

So, I told them, "forget it. It's gone." In the next instant, it appeared again - only this time, it appeared on the other end of the building. I called the family again to see it. We all saw it.

This bright orange/yellow thingy continued to hug the building giving off a fiery glow.

Then - it crawled up to the building's tower, slowly, until it ran out of the facade it had itself plastered against. From there, it turned into a ball of fire and headed for the sky, ascending slowly until we couldn't see it anymore.  It left us feeling confused and disturbed.

On Saturday, September 15, 2012, at 12:30 past mid night (technically, September 16th) I sat by the same window. Everyone in the family was asleep.

I saw the same fire ball in the same vicinity - only this time - it wasn't plastered against a skyscraper.  It was passing across the center of a different building (the look-alike Empire State Building). 

After the fire ball crossed the building, it reached for the sky once more, and ascended up until I couldn't see it anymore.

I can't help thinking about it.  In fact, the thought is driving me nuts. Tomorrow I'll build up the courage to walk further downtown with my binoculars and a camera to see if there are burn marks on the top floor of the building from the Sept. 1st sighting.  If there is - I'll snap a picture.

I hope this email helps you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment