Thursday, October 11, 2012

Strange Lights Seen Twice Over Ontario California


Date:  March 2012 and August 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m. and Approx: 3:30 a.m.

My name is (name removed) I live in Ontario, CA I to have seen on two different occasions strange lights in the sky over where I live. The first was in March 2012 around 8:45 p.m. I was at home when I got a call from my mom, she was driving home and saw three lights, but they were nothing she had seen.

She told me to quickly go out front, and when I did I saw right in front of me as clear as anything three lights, but what struck me odd was how silent it was. I mean it floated so smoothly nothing like a plane or helicopter.

Two of the lights stayed parallel with each other, but rotated and moved slowly higher and higher the third light followed. One by one they started dimming out my mom and step dad pulled up and all three of us watch this until it disappeared.

I did research after and was stunned to find so many videos of the exact three lights all over the world even in space. These videos were a perfect match. So for months I been looking up in the night sky hoping to catch another glimpse of this strange UFO.

I haven't seen anything yet until early this morning August 30th, 2012 around 3:30 a.m. I walked outside to my backyard to have a cigarette. I love looking at the stars at this time because the sky is so clear. I happened to look directly above me and saw a very bright light as bright as Venus and there was another light parallel to it.

I made sure it wasn't a star and when I realized it was moving I grabbed my phone and started video taping. Sadly even with my phone pointed straight at it you can't see anything. But I know what I saw it was the same phenomenon.

I was hoping you may know of a software that I can enhance my video so I can see this UFO.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment