Thursday, October 11, 2012

UFO Has Witness Wondering If The Experience Was Real - It Was Seen Over Muncie Indiana


Date:  October 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: midnight.

Hello, my name is (name removed). I am 23 year old student living in Muncie, Indiana.  Last night on 10-10-12 approaching midnight, I decided to go outside and smoke my last cigarette. This is something I had been contemplating for almost an hour because it was my last cigarette, and it was cold outside. 

Finally I decided to go outside to smoke, and check out the stars. When I looked up at the sky I saw an aircraft unlike anything I have ever seen in my life. I grew up in the country about an hour north of Muncie close to the Grissom Air Force base, and have saw and heard multiple types of aircrafts in my lifetime. 

This was nothing like any of them. It was somewhat cylindrical with what looked like a wing on each side at the very back of the craft. This was unusual to me because every other plane I have ever seen had wings much closer to the center of the craft. Not this one. 

Also, I cannot recall seeing any type of solid body, just very bright white, almost lighting blue/white, lights as the craft literally directly over top of me. I could not begin to describe how big it was, but it was the only thing I could see in the sky. What struck me as odd right from the beginning, other than the shape, was the lack of noise it was making. 

It did not have to rumble that all planes I have seen before have, and for being as low as it seemed to be, this was very odd. The only sound I could make out at all was a very low pitched hum or buzz that seemed to be coming from this craft.

As I watched it slowly glide over the top of our street, it seemed to shift from what looked like a craft, to a much smaller multicolored ball of light. As I this multicolored ball dance around in the sky, I felt compelled to have my sister come outside to see, yet I was almost in a trance. 

For a moment I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and I could not make sense of anything that I was seeing. So, I looked around at the rest of the night sky to see if I could come back to the light, or if it really was my eyes fooling with me. 

Sure enough I could see this light very distinctly, and was absolutely sure it was not a star. I yelled for my sister and her boyfriend to come outside. Upon their arrival, I simply pointed to the object in the sky and asked, "Do you guys see that?" 

Confirming what I had already thought her boyfriends said "that is a UFO!". They both agreed they saw it and my sister made the comment about the humming sound it was letting off. This sound is something I heard the entire time, yet did not think anything of it. 

It felt as if I had watched this craft for hours, yet my memory of it seems very short. They also said I had been outside much longer than I usually am when going out to smoke, and that they had just mentioned how long I was taking before I opened the front door asking them to come look. 

Not until the object had all, but disappeared behind the neighboring rooftops did I decide to try and video tape it. As I reached for my phone I could not remember the password to unlock it and utilize my camera. When the object was out of sight, we decided to go back inside. 

I could not make sense of what had just happened. The only rational explanation I could come up with, was that it didn't even happen. If it were not for my sister and her boyfriend seeing and hearing the object, I would have never spoke of this to anyone. 

After searching my mind for answers, I finally decided to go back out and have another look at the sky to see if anything would make more sense. This time I saw helicopters flying in the same direction the unknown object was headed. Although I have nothing to prove, this I am convinced what I saw last night was not of this world. 

Not even in my dreams have I ever saw something like this. I have been searching all day and I have never saw or heard of a craft like this one. I have always believed in UFO's and the theories that go along with them, but what I saw last night challenged everything I have ever known. 

I do not know what to make of this, and only discovered this e-mail by searching Google for sightings on 10-10-12.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment