Thursday, October 11, 2012

Intense Red Light Hovers At 100 Feet Lighting Up The Trees At Franksville Wisconsin


Date:  Approximately 1990
Time:  Evening.

I found your story that was posted while looking for similar stories of mine. Mine happened years ago, approximately 1990.

While traveling north on hwy H towards hwy K at that intersection is Franksville Park. Over the park, and hidden by the oaks, there was an intense red light approximately 100 feet in the air, and lighting up the trees.

Cars were pulling over, so I drove west on hwy K to try to get a better view. I pulled over about a mile away and couldn't see it any more. I did see 2 groups of 3 jets flying south, towards me, from the direction of Milwaukee. I watched until they flew out of my sight. Just thought I'd share

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment