Monday, February 11, 2013

Red/Orange Kite Shaped Object Or Lights Seen In The Sky Over Quincy Illinois (Graphic)


Date:  February 11, 2013
Time:  Evening.

Brian, I just witnessed something I cannot explain. I was walking out to my relative's vehicle, to help her unload as she's come to stay with us for two weeks and as I looked up towards Orion's belt, basically, I enjoy just looking at the stars and had noticed how bright they were tonight and as I looked upwards, I noticed an object that appeared to be 'floating' through the night sky. 

The best way I can describe it is as reddish in nature, in the shape of a kite. I watched it for a good two minutes, awaiting the distinctive flashing of signal lights indicating aircraft and as such never once in the entirety of my viewing did anything pulse/flash as I would have expected. 

I immediately went inside to get my wife, but by the time she got done laughing at me, and made her way outside, the object was nearly out-of-view.  Allow me to firstly say that I am a huge skeptic when it comes to UFOs and such.

This just took me by surprise, and so, I decided to Google search the terms, "red kite shaped lights in the sky" and came upon your posting. I jotted a quick (and ugly) sketch of what I saw in MS Paint, and will attach it for you to see if it's comparable. 

My afterthoughts tend to run towards drone, or weather balloon, but at this point, I'm open to anything. 

Maybe we can get this figured out together.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment