Tuesday, February 12, 2013

5 Orange Lights In The Sky Above Pickerington Ohio


Date:  February 9, 2013
Time:  8:25 p.m.

I live in Pickerington, Ohio. I was driving home on the evening of February 9th, 2013 when, at 8:25 p.m., I noticed four to five orange lights in the sky.

They were moving southeast very slowly, though they would also move away from and toward each other independently. At times they would each become dimmer or brighter, also independently of one another. 

I rolled down my window to listen for the roar of a jet or the sound of helicopter blades, but heard nothing. They looked to be low enough that, had they made any loud noise, it certainly would have been audible.

I kept an eye on them as best I could for the next five or six minutes before having to make a turn, at which point I lost sight of them.

Got home and turned to Google for answers a little later that night, and found this site. 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment