Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bright Glowing Light Shot Across The Sky Over Central California


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m.

OK this is weird, I am located in Central California. Last night around 2:00 a.m. Pacific time. I just finished working out in the garage gym and took my dog outside for a little bit.

I was starring at the moon because it was kind of gloomy. I was facing the northwest. Out of know where a whitish orb looking thing came flying at a ridiculous speed in a straight line across the sky.

It flew in an almost parallel to the ground and in a direction from north to south. It was going so fast. It was not a meteor or asteroid, I’ve seen those plenty times. It made no noise what so ever.

It had a small trail behind it like a plane, but the trail appeared a split second then a second later then it was gone. I have never seen anything in my life that flew that fast I mean 100's of miles distance in fraction of a second.

What got me was it’s trajectory. It was almost laser like a straight line at an amazing speed. The glow was like a brighter looking star, but bright pure white and, like I said it left a small trail that also disappeared rapidly.

Just like I have seen on UFO documentaries in the past. After it disappeared I noticed a plane off in the distance with blinking lights as usual, going in a similar direction, but appeared super slow and left a regular vapor trail.

It was a very cold night last night maybe around 25 degrees F. I have never seen a UFO before, I have always looked at the skies and seen many planes that look like UFO's until you see the blinking lights.

But this was nothing like it not even close. Amazing I’m still getting Goosebumps. It was fast.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment