Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright Light Steaming Out Of The Sky Over Rotterdam New York


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Just before midnight.

Hello, last night about midnight, (January 21, 2012)watching television in bed, the window just to the left of my view lit up.

I quickly looked out that window to see a very bright light streaming downward from sky top to bottom traveling what seemed to be behind the trees.

I could not tell how far it was, but it was so strong I expected to hear a boom or feel the ground shake, thinking it was like a bomb or fireworks falling in the woods behind my house, but only silence

So it must have been something very large much farther away as it moved fairly fast downward, streaking downward.

I got up and studied the sky and woods for 10 minutes, but that was it.

My getting up startled my wife and I told her what I had seen.

Today, I skewered the internet looking for anything, meteor, whatever that may have been seen in our area and I just came upon your site.

The following is copied off of your website, it is very similar to my experience.

I live in Rotterdam, NY (west of Albany, New York, Upstate, N.Y.).

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment