Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Burning Blue Large Bright Object Falling From The Sky Over Near Keeseville New York


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  11:57 p.m.

Hi, I saw a burning blue, extremely bright and  large falling star to the west of me. I was driving home from my evening shift and was at these coordinates at the time: 44.455839, -73.488235.

The star fell almost due west of me and seemed to explode partway down. It was remarkable in that it was snowing pretty heavily at the time with lake effect snow and it startled me that I could see it so brightly through the snow.

I feared it was a plane going down but I believe it was too fast and blue for a plane.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment