Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Exploding Fiery Object Falling From The Sky Over Williamstown New Jersey


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:55 p.m.

Mr. Vike, last night, around 11:55 in Williamstown, NJ, I was on my way home and saw a fiery object falling from the sky, that I thought was either a plane crashing or a meteor falling from space. 

It freaked me out, and I immediately pulled over. It fell straight down and before it fell beyond my site, it exploded like a fireball. I was expecting to hear a crash or see some type of explosion from impact, but there was nothing of the sort. 

It was crazy, and everyone I talked to thinks I’m crazy!  This is the only site where people are reporting this sighting, but I knew others had to have seen it too!  Please keep in contact with me if you find out what this object was. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment