Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bright Blue Oval Light Seen Falling From The Sky Over The State Of Massachusetts


Date:  January 22, 2013
Time:  12:15 a.m.

Attention: Brian Vike. I saw a post about the bright light. I am up in Massachusetts. I saw the same exact thing last night, at 12:15 am. I was up late watching TV (as usual) and a very bright blue light caught my eye falling from the sky.

Very bright! It was an orb, more oval, blue ball, like the size of a volleyball. No trail, no noise. Whatever it was fell slow, as slow as a snowflake would fall. My first reaction was "what the hell was that", and I immediately got up to look out the window, but didn't see anything.

My first thought was perhaps there was a meteor shower or something. Or maybe our neighbors were lighting off fireworks and the hot after effects is what I saw falling. They weren't and this was clearly bright blue.

Lasted for 3 seconds (the time I saw it, it was perhaps longer, considering the view I had was out my window)

I searched the internet and the only thing I've found that describes this is "ball lightning", but there wasn't lighting in our area. There was a major cold front moving through, which could explain it.

It was really weird to see, had to look it up, so glad to know other people have seen this same thing. If it was ball lightning it is supposed to be very rare to see.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment