Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Two Bright Flashes Of Light Seen In The Sky From Jim Thorpe Carbon County Pennsylvania

Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Before midnight.

Hello, last night at almost midnight my husband and I were in bed facing our front window. I had just blinked opened my eyes and saw a quick flash of light. He said what was that?

He saw what looked like 2 bright camera flashes consecutively one after the other. This was high in the sky. We are in Jim Thorpe, but I believe our front windows face toward Mt. Pocono.

It was very weird, I kept looking to see if I saw it again. Glad someone else saw it, I thought we were going crazy. Wish we knew what it was.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment