Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright Blue Light In The Sky Seen Over Mount Pocono Pennsylvania


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Late evening.

I just came in from walking my dog. I’m located in Mt Pocono PA. About 22 minutes ago as my dog and I were walking down the road, there was an extremely bright bluish light from behind me.
 
I got the feeling of a possible flair, but there was no sound. Immediately I froze dropped to the ground and waited for a sound. But there was nothing.

Something that was that powerful to make such a bright light and be that close should have made a sound. But there was no sound and no wind. Can you explain what I saw or experienced?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

  1. I too saw a huge flash of light, late evening in the west. I thought it was lightening and waited for thunder to follow, no noise at all. It scared my dog enough that she RAN into the house. It was a fast, super bright light like a flash bulb. (but huge). I live in Archbald Pa, not far from the Poconos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Last night at almost midnight my husband and I were in bed facing our front window. I had just blinked opened my eyes and saw a quick flash of light. He said what was that? He saw what looked like 2 bright camera flashes consecutively one after the other. This was high in the sky. We are in Jim thorpe but I believe our front windows face toward Mt. Pocono. It was very weird, I kept looking to see if I saw it again. Glad someone else saw it, I thought we were going crazy. Wish we knew what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the same flash. I was heading into Carbondale. it happened at roughly 11:55 because I remember looking at my dash clock and thinking it was just before midnight. I have no clue what it was but it lit up the sky. I don't think it was a transformer blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the bright blue flash of light in Pottstown, PA. I was out on the front porch smoking, and the entire sky lit up as far as I could see. It clearly was not lightening, a meteor, or a star. My first instinct was to look over to the nuclear smoke stacks from the plant in Limerick. I have never seen anything like it in my life! I wish there had been something on the news. I was just searching on Google thinking that two months later there might be some report. There are no news articles or anything about this. Only a few eye witness reports. I'm dying to find out what it was.

    ReplyDelete