Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fiery Object With Blue/Green Tail Spotted In The Sky Outside Of Chilliwack British Columbia


Date:  January 12, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m.

Hi there, I was trying to Google to see if there was any news on what I saw fall out of the sky and I came across this sight and want to share my story. On January 12, 2013 just this last Saturday.

I was driving back from Burnaby, B.C. going east bound into Chilliwack, B.C. and my husband and I saw what looked like a comet fall out of the sky and land in a field. I can’t tell the distance, I’d say maybe 15 km away from us.

It was fiery looking and had a bluish green tail and it was going pretty fast. When it hit it made no sound. We were expecting to hear a big bang or something. It was silent.

Strangest thing I’ve ever seen. Time was about 7:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m., not sure. Any idea what it could have been. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment