Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Two Bright Blue Balls Of Light Lit Up The Night And Seen Falling Out Of The Sky Over Bergen County Northern New Jersey


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Between 11:55 p.m. and 12:00 a.m.

I'm also from Bergen County (Northern NJ) and I was driving on Route 202 last night it was exactly between 11:55 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. midnight.

I personally think it was 11:58 p.m. to be precise) when my friend in the passenger seat saw two bright blue balls of light come falling out of the sky and that's when I saw what looked like a strange blue lightening light up the whole night sky.

We kind of freaked out about it, this is not the first time I've encountered something like this. It was definitely weird, but nothing was on the news about it.

I waited until today to see if anyone would have posted anything about it and sure enough I found this. And I think it is amazing someone that lives over a hour away from where I live in Mount Pocono, PA saw it as well.

I have no explanation for this. And it was also weird because Jupiter was visible next to the moon last night. I was hoping more people witnessed this. It was definitely a sight to see!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment