Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bright Blue Light Lights Up The Sky And Loud Boom Heard At Benton Township Dalton Pennsylvania


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Between 11:40 p.m. and midnight.

I live in Dalton, Pennsylvania. This is about 8 miles north of Scranton going towards Binghamton New York, near Factoryville, PA and the Lackawanna State Park to be exact.

It was between 11:40 and Midnight. I was just exiting route 407 to go onto route 438 to get home from work when I saw a bright blue light that lit up the sky. I thought it was lightning, but it was  a different kind of light.

It was a steady light, but only last a few seconds like lightning would.
I am not the only one in my area who saw this, so I know it was not my imagination and I am glad to have found the blog where you posted this. Now at least you know it was not just contained to your own area.

It was seen miles and miles from where another person was. 

Thanks for sharing! We also heard a huge boom like noise over more than a 5 mile radius in our area several minutes after seeing the blue light from the sky. My Facebook friend lives in Factoryville.

I live in Benton township near a town called Fleetville and we both heard the boom. I thought maybe a transformer of some kind went down, but I don't think effects like that can be spread over such a large area, however I am unsure, that is just my personal opinion.

You can have my address if you want it for mapping purposes so you can see how far and wide the effects were.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment