Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright Blue Object Seen In The Sky North Of Scranton Pennsylvania


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Just before midnight.

I was walking my dog at approximately midnight last night. I am located just north of Scranton, PA., I noticed a bright blue light flashing. I thought it was a cop car coming down my street, because I was facing a house that the light was bouncing off. 

When I turned to see what it was, that's when I noticed it. It was coming from the sky. Really bright blue light flashing. It lasted about 5-10 seconds. There was also no noise.

I was fascinated by it and how bright. I wanted to see if anyone else noticed it also.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment