Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blue Fireball/Meteor Observed Falling From The Sky Over Bethlehem Pennsylvania


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Around midnight.

Last night around 12:00 a.m. I'm not sure of the time I seen from the corner of my eye a light and I live in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. I ran to the window and seen a blue meteor looking object flying across.

What I found weird was the object came downward, not across the sky like a shooting star. I was scared because I was sure it was something serious. I opened my Facebook in my phone and posted if anyone had seen it right away, and waited to see if anyone else would say something like with every other serious event.

I only had one friend who witnessed it as well. This morning I searched all over Google for a sighting report or something and only came across your posting because of my other friend that had seen it.

It's so frustrating because I know I seen it and almost no one else did and I'm really curious. I know it has to be something different. Meteor? Some UFO? I'm even willing to believe some debris from space or a ship or something.

But I'm glad I'm not the only one who seen it. Feel free to reply or something!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment