Saturday, January 19, 2013

Large Blue Object/Light Hits The Ground At Baltimore Maryland


Date:  January 19, 2013
Time:  Evening.

Hello I just saw a large blue ball of light with no tail falling at a rapid rate and looks like it hit the ground.

I have never seen anything like it and I have seen everything from asteroids to comets.
I was driving when I saw it and I even yelled what the heck was that to my girlfriend, and almost gave her a heart attack. The sighting was in Baltimore Maryland.

For exact location email back. Also there seems to be helicopters in the sky around where I thought it hit.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment