Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright Ball Of Light With Tail Glowing Red/Yellow/Green With Blue Sparkles In The Sky Over South New Jersey


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Approx: 1155 p.m.

I live in South NJ and was letting the dog out about 11:55 p.m. on 1/21 – when I say what I thought was a firework, it was a bright ball shooting almost straight down, also in front of the clouds.

I live in a heavily wooded lot, so most of my line of site was through trees, but it definitely had a tail, glowing with red, yellow, green and blue sparkles. It ended with a bright flash that lit up the cloud cover.

I almost called the police to see if they had reports of fireworks in the area, but I live in the far South Jersey area and don’t expect fireworks at midnight.

I was looking almost due north and it started about 30-40 degrees off the horizon and ended about 10 degrees of horizon.

It was almost as bright as the moon, but not nearly as large and fragmented as it neared the horizon.

I stayed out for another 10 minutes and saw or heard nothing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment