Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blue Flash In The Sky Seen Over Clarks Summit Pennsylvania


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:45 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.

I was out shoveling my driveway last night approximately 11:45 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.  As I was shoveling an extremely bright blue light came out of nowhere and seemed to me be very close to me.

The flash was bright and seem to be like a firework or flare. Von sound. I was startled.

I thought it came from a transformer directly in front of me up on the pole. I continued to shovel, but could not stop thinking about what I saw

. After finishing, again because the flash seemed to be so close I walked down the road a 100 yards or so thinking I would find something :) 

I live in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania north of Scranton in a rural area.  Let me know what I may have seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment