Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright Fireball Colored/Red Lights Flying Over East Orlando Florida


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  8:30 p.m.

At 8:30 p.m. I was getting in my car to go to the grocery store and I looked up in the sky and saw bright fireball like lights in the sky. They were all close distance between each other, but separated apart perfectly.

They were bright at first and they moved from the right of the sky to the left. As they moved, slowly, they got faster and soon the first disappeared and soon after the next, and then the next, etc., until they were all gone.

They followed one behind the other. The red lights were bright, they did not phase in and out, they stayed bright and did not flicker. As I was driving, people on the sidewalks were glancing up at it too.

When I got home my roommates and friends were at the house and all said they saw the same thing, but I did not notify them of it beforehand. I am located in East Orlando FL.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment