Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Green Object With Orange Aura Seen In The Sky Over Ridgewood New Jersey


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:58 p.m.

I live in Ridgewood, New Jersey and I just saw a laser/shooting star looking light near my house at around 11:58 p.m. I witnessed this light while having a cigarette near my window with it being opened.

It was green with a orange-ish aurora around it. It was shaped like a mildly squiggly line that came from mid sky striking towards the ground, but my vision was limited due to the houses and trees that was about a block away. 

I know it wasn't a shooting star because the light itself seemed really close. I also doubted it was a high powered laser because it was moving like a silk snake with quick wave-like movement. 

I've been asking my family if they had similar sightings, but only got questions in return asking if I was "huffing" or doing drugs. This was really weird.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment