Saturday, January 19, 2013

Large Orange/Red Crescent Shaped Illuminated Object Seen From Manzanita Oregon


Date:  January 15, 2013
Time:  Between 10:05 p.m. and 10:13 p.m.

Hi, I Googled what I saw tonight and your blog came up, so I'm writing to you.. 

Tonight, between 10:05 p.m. and 10:13 p.m. I saw the the strangest thing ever in the sky. I am in Manzanita, Oregon, a coastal town on the North Pacific Coast. I live by the water and went toward the ocean to walk my dog.  

The following is the description I sent my friend. The best I can describe it.

I took my dog out for the last time a little after 10:00 p.m. I walked toward the ocean and in the sky, just above the horizon I saw a large orange red crescent shaped, illuminated object. 

It reminded me of what the moon might look like if it was a crescent moon, only a little bigger, sort of like a huge "orange slice" on it’s back with the two ends pointing straight up. 

It was really bright, like the peach color of a bright sunset, or the color the red eclipse moon on my birthday a few years ago. I knew it couldn't be the moon because the moon would not be on the western horizon at this time of the evening. 

My first thought was how could the moon be over there? The moon is the only thing I can compare it to. I don't think the shape was exactly like the moon either. It was way too big to be a star and it too big and bright, to be a boat. This thing was as above the ocean as far as the eye can see.

As I walked toward the beach, it began to dim, get smaller then completely disappeared into the black sky. The night is perfectly clear with no clouds, and stars just everywhere, so I don't think whatever I saw went behind a cloud. It dimmed and simply disappeared.

So strange. I think I saw my first UFO. No crap. It was visible to me for probably about 6 or 7 minutes.

Please write back if you have any information on this, based on your blog there have been other occurrences in the night sky of the Northwest over Vancouver B.C.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment