Sunday, January 20, 2013

Silent Orange Glow From A Triangular UFO Seen In The Sky Over West Melbourne Florida


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  Approx: 12:05 a.m.

I was outside watering plants on my second floor landing when I saw a moving light in the sky out of the corner of my eye.

Looked up, at first thought it was a plane coming towards me (from east to west, basically following Eber Road).

Continued watering plants. Looked up at it again because as it got closer, I realized it was not the light of a plane, it was a glow. Looked at it more closely, saw two white blinking lights on the front, so again thought it was a plane and the glow was maybe because of moisture in the atmosphere.

When I didn't hear any noise as it got closer, I looked up again and realized there was no noise as it got quite close to my location and the glow was an odd color - the weirdest orange color I had ever seen associated with any aircraft.

The glow was also triangular (with the widest part of the triangle closest to the ground and the narrowest part at the top). I could not see the object, just the glow around it and still the two blinking white lights.

I would say it was at least the size of a large, private airplane, but the haze around it made it hard to determine actual size. At this time the object made an actual 90 degree turn north, not a curve, an actual sharp turn, still traveling at a slow steady speed.

It was then basically following Dairy Road. Traveled this way for about 15 seconds, then rapidly swooped upwards in a graceful arc and within 3-4 seconds was gone.

The whole thing quickly faded to a pinpoint and disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment