Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright Green Fireball/Meteor Breaking Up And Descending Making A Hissing Sound Over Rochester New York (Fireball/Meteor)


Date:  January 22, 2013
Time:  12:35 a.m.

I live in Rochester, New York and I work the evening shift as an emergency room nurse. I was driving down Monroe Avenue in Pittsford, a suburb of Rochester after work to go to a local supermarket.

I saw a large falling bright green fireball descending rapidly to earth. It was trailing particles/seemed to breaking up as it was falling and was making a " hissing sound" as it fell.

It appeared to fall behind a building off of Monroe Avenue, but I know that things often appear nearer than they are. This occurred approximately 0035 hours January 22, 2013.

I looked up towards the moon afterwards ( the moon seemed large and 3/4? full and bright) it was a cloudless sky. I could easily see the many military helicopters in the sky at different altitudes as usual.

They are generally in the air from 2100 to 0500. I live near an airport and an army base and I've been told that they are in the air then for training maneuvers.

The Army Reserve Base is near Rochester International Airport. You might want to contact them to check if they saw it as well.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment