Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bright Flash Of Blue Light And Object Seen In The Sky Over Ferndale Pennsylvania


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:50 p.m

Hello, I found your webpage today because I was searching for information on the UFO I saw last night, and sure enough, it appears that other people in the area saw what my friend and I witnessed as well.

It was about 11:50 p.m. almost midnight. I was in a small town called Ferndale, it's close to or in Ottsville, PA believe.

Well, we just so happen to walk outside, my friend and I, and he kind of lives on top of this hill.

We saw an object fly through the sky, and this tremendous blue flash of light. I turned and said, "was that lightning", to my friend, but it was much brighter stream of, well like what came out of the sky and blew up in a bright  florescent blue.

It was awesome and then 10 seconds or so later, this chill just came through the air and it got windy, it was strange.

Well hope you can shed some light on what that light was, because we both want to know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment