Saturday, January 19, 2013

Orange Balls Of Fire In The Sky Over Charleston South Carolina


Date:  January 11, 2013
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

I was reading you sighting story. I Googled it because I witnessed the same thing Friday evening around 9:30 p.m. on January 11, 2013 over Charleston SC.

They were about 1500 feet high and the same night about 20 miles away a friend of mine saw them too, about tree top high in Summerville SC.

Additional Information: 
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.
It was around 9:30 p.m., very mild wearer probably around 70 degrees. At first I looked straight up and viewed one object witch looked like a ball of fire and made no sound I could hear.

Probably seen it for about 45-60 seconds before I noticed a second identical object following the same path. At that time I viewed that object for at least a full minute before losing site due to low cloud coverage. 

A friend of mine seen them at tree top level, but she described them as being about the same size with I saw them, but I feel they were around 1500 feet or so high. Yes she saw them from here back patio which is in a residential and commercial area as for my sighting also.

The objects looked to be orange balls of fire. I have worked around military planes quite a bit and this was no after burn from a jet. It had no tail and made no sound.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment