Thursday, January 17, 2013

15 Glowing Orange Colored Lights In The Sky Over Bridgeport Connecticut


Date:  January 17, 2013
Time:  Early evening.

Hello, today January 17, 2012 I was leaving my uncle's house in Bridgeport when I looked in the sky and saw around 15 glowing orange lights flying in the sky. I immediately called my husband and who were  in the car so they could witness was I was seeing.

My cellphone died and my husband couldn't take his phone out in time to take a video. The lights floating slowly in the sky, in little scattered groups. When they reached a certain point in the sky they just disappeared.

There were no tall buildings in the area we were in off of Main street in the north end. There was also no explanation. It couldn't have been airplanes. It couldn't have been balloons with lights in them.

It was so odd and I have no idea what I saw. I'm glad that some of the stories I read that people were describing reminded me of what we saw. It was so strange!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment