Thursday, January 10, 2013

4 Amber Colored Lights In The Sky Over San Jose California


Date:  January 8, 2013
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

On January 8th, 2013 at around 9:00 p.m. I was pulling out of a parking lot on South Winchester Blvd near Williams Road in San Jose and saw, at first what I thought was the big dipper, 4 "stars" shining very brightly.

They were an amber color which I thought was odd. I watched them for about 30 seconds and one of the lights faded out.

I had to continue driving because there was a car behind me. So I went to the first light, made a U-turn and went back to the spot where I saw the lights.

They were completely gone. There were no clouds in the sky. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment