Sunday, January 6, 2013

7 Bright Orange/Red Lights In A V Formation Over Tyler Texas


Date:  January 01, 2013
Time:  12:20 a.m.

Last night at about 12:20 a.m. my husband, my son, and I witnessed seven bright lights in the sky in a V formation all going in the same direction as we were on our way home. I first spotted one alone and then looked back to see three coming behind in a V shape following.

My husband stopped and we got out and my husband video taped it, as he was doing this I called my sister to come out of her house to see if she could also see this and confirm what we were seeing.

At first she couldn’t see the four that had gone by, but then she spotted the second set of 3 heading our way in the same V shape. I then looked back and spotted them threw the tall pines heading our way, all of the seven lights were in the same pattern following each other threw the sky.

They were all very bright orange/reddish in color, these could not have been lanterns or they would have kept going straight up into the sky these were all following each other in a single formation across the sky .

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment