Friday, January 4, 2013

Amber Colored Lights Seen Flying Above Atlanta Georgia


Date:  December 31st 2012
Time:  11:57 p.m

(Cabbage Town Area, East of Downtown Atlanta near Memorial Cemetery)
So I didn't say anything about this on New Years because my girlfriend and I weren't really sure what we had seen. After looking into it a little more, and sifting through some BS, I'm sure of what we both saw minutes before Midnight December 31st 2012.

I went outside to smoke a cigarette about 3 minutes before Midnight. The sky was a bit cloudy to the northwest over Atlanta. I've been seeing a lot of Military Craft over the city for about a year, so when I go outside I tend to look up.

About a minute before midnight, whilst looking over the city, I saw an amber light emerge from the clouds over the city. I thought maybe it was fire works being shot from the building tops, but I heard no sound of a mortar and the amber light didn't explode.

I watched it as it continued to move from the clouds and make a graceful, but quick, turn northward. This all took place within a 10-15 second time frame. As the Light straightened its course, I saw a 2nd amber light emerge from the clouds on the same flight path.

As this happened my girlfriend came outside to get me for the ball drop. I told her to look up and she saw the two amber lights. She asked me "Is that a plane?" and as she said that we both saw a plane approaching and the lights we clearly different.

Plus we could clearly hear the planes engines even from a distance, but had not heard a sound from the amber lights. As we continued to watch a third and then fourth amber light emerged, again, following the same flight path. We went inside to watch the ball drop.

Seconds after midnight I went back outside to see if they were still visible. I could only see the faint light of one way north of the city.

This is the first time I've ever seen something like this as close as we did. Based on time frames given in some other testimonials, it looks like we all might have seen the same UFOs. This is exciting for me!

I've been a long time believer and have always wanted that extra piece of solidification to secure my beliefs. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment