Thursday, January 10, 2013

Brightly Lit Object Seen In The Morning Sky Over South Arlington Texas


Date:  January 10, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:40 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Arlington Texas in the Northern facing sky moving from east to west.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking my son to school, walking in a northern facing direction and saw a brightly lit object that I stopped, and brought his attention to it as well.

I said, "look at that, I wonder if it's a meteor?" We both watched as it moved across the sky from the east toward the west until it went behind the cloud. I looked toward the east and saw a plane in the sky which just looked normal grey moving across the sky at a slower pace than the bright object we had seen was moving.

The object was large, as well I thought it was something flying, but I have never seen anything that bright in the morning sky. The time was about 7:40 a.m. CST.

I live in South Arlington, Texas almost in Mansfield. It was very interesting to say the least, of course I didn’t take my cell phone with me to capture it, but it was pretty neat to see none the less.

Hoping there are others that were lucky enough to have seen it that may know what it was, either a UFO or meteor.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment