Friday, January 4, 2013

Orange Lights In The Sky Travel Over Tampa Florida


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  11:40 p.m.

I read your write up about orange lights seen in Jacksonville on New Years Eve. I actually seen this same thing in Tampa, Florida at 11:40 moving southwest.

My kids and I thought it might have been fireworks, but as they got closer, it was obvious that it wasn't fireworks or planes.

I took video on my phone of the one, the quality isn't great, but I did capture it.

We watched the one that was further south kind of disappear like it was traveling straight up (like the space shuttle did - you would see the orange glow and it slowly disappears).

Keep me posted on anything you find out about this! I can also send you the video.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment