Sunday, January 13, 2013

Orange Lights Seen Flying Over Pembroke Pines Broward County Florida


Date:  January 12, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Hey Brian, at about 7:00 p.m. the evening of 1/12/13, I had to ride a bicycle home as my wife drove the car home. After I crossed Pines BLVD (near 75) I noticed two orange orbs in the sky traveling east to west. 

I was mesmerized watching the objects, then they changed from orange balls to a star like object and then disappeared as if behind a cloud, but there were no clouds out.

When I arrived at home, the first thing my wife said to me was, "did you see the orange lights in the sky?"

My wife and kids witnessed 4 orange lights quietly travel over our house. I Googled orange lights over Pembroke Pines and found many results of the same exact description.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment