Thursday, January 3, 2013

Red Lights In A V Formation Seen Flying Over Maple Ridge British Columbia


Date:  December 25, 2012
Time:  7:00 p.m.

On December 25, 2012 at 7:00 p.m., my wife was banging on the sliding door and told me to come outside and see the weird lights in the sky. We live in Maple Ridge British Columbia.

There were three objects, red in color hovering just below the clouds. You could see through the clouds that other lights were coming through. My first thought was that the Myans were 4 days late in their prediction.

5 other objects broke through and also hovered for a short while. When they flew off, they flew very fast in a V formation and then vanished. Before disappearing I asked my son to grab my I Phone and I managed to get two photos and a short video.

Although not the best quality due to being dark, you can see the shapes and the V formation. 

If you are interested and would like more information, email me back and I can send you the pictures and video. Has anyone else reported this? I called Global TV and sent them the pictures and video, but I didn't hear back from them. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment