Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Two Bright Orange Colored Lights Over San Francisco California


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  After midnight.

Hello, I'm in the San Francisco area. A little after midnight, New Years eve 2013, I went outside to look at the stars as usual.

I saw two bright orange, almost red, stars situated on the big dipper handle. I thought nothing at first, and admired their beauty, but then it dawned on me this was not normal.

They sat there, not moving, and I decided to call my husband to see them. By the time he arrived, they began to blur, and puff! They're gone. He didn't see them.

I posted what I saw on Facebook, but had no serious responses, naturally, and began trying to think what it could of been. Fireworks? No, they would of not sat there for so long. Aircraft?

Same thing and too far away (in the galaxy). Planets? Why would they be out of view so quickly? Maybe satellites. But two?

And why would they be in view and then out of view so fast? Just found a link that may help explain. http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/24/where-is-outrage-over-upcoming-iran-launch/

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment